The announcement about the protection of personal data
The company Central Fluidsystems s.r.o., with the residence in Chebská 545/13, Křimice, 322 00 Plzeň, Company registration number: 08637199, followingly as an administrator, is obliged to handle personal data according to the regulations of European parliament and The Council (EU) 2016/679 from the day of 27th April 2016 about the protection of natural persons in compliance with processing of personal data and free movement of this and the cancellation of the direction 95/46/ES (general regulation about the protection of personal data), (followingly only as the English abbreviation „GDPR“) and the law no. 101/2000 Sb. about the protection of personal data, as subsequently amended.
The definition of expressions
the subject of data: an identified or an identifiable natural person, eg,:
• an employee of The administrator,
• a job applicant
Personal data: all information about the natural person which enables one to identify the person directly or indirectly, eg. name, surname, date of birth, birth certificate number, localizing data (address), a net indentificator (phone, e-mail, social network etc.).
A special category of personal data: specific information about physical, physiological, genetical, economic, cultural or social identity of a person, personal data corresponding with national, race or ethnical origin, political approaches, membership in labour union organizations, religion and philosophical opinion, sentencing for a crime, health and sexual life, biometrical data which enables a direct indentification or authentization of the subjects of the data.
The responsibility of The administatorAs The Administrator, we are obliged to process all your personal data within the administration in our company. Followingly, we arrange your requests (for correction, erasure, information about your personal data), obligations and we provide you with information about the reasons and ways of dealing with your data
The rules of processing of personal data
Information about the processing of personal data
The Administrator processes the personal data based on the following purposes:
- meeting the regulations set by the law, where their position sounds The Administrator of personal data;
- carrying out the conntractual duties where the data was handed by the subjects of the data;
- carrying out the conntractual duties where the data was handed to The Administrator of the personal data od other parties and The Administrator is in the role of processor;
- for carrying out the contractual duties when the subject of the data is a participant of the contract;
- protection of rights and authorized interests of The Administrator
- for business and marketing purposes, if the subjects of the data agreed on this or it is about an authorised interest of The Administrator in the case of clients and cooperating subjects of The Company.
The extent of the processed personal data:
The Administrator does not process specific categories of personal data unless there is any legal reason.
The way of processing of personal data:The way in which The Administrator processes personal data includes manual and automated processing in informational systems of The Administrator. The personal data is mainly processed by the employees of The Administrator and third parties in the needed extent. Before any handover of the personal data to the third party, there is a contract concluded which includes the same guarantees for the processing of personal data as The Administrator themselves keeps up to in compliance with the legal duties.
The Administrator accepted a technically-organisational measure for protecting personal data, mainly such measures preventing unauthorized or random access to personal data, its change, damage or loss, unauthorised transmission, its unauthorised processing or any other misuse of personal data.
Receivers of personal dataPersonal data is mainly accessible to employees of The Administrator in connection with the fulfilment of working duties which require processing of personal data, but only to such an extent which is necessary and all the security measures are taken. Personal data can be made accessible to third parties who participate on their processing , or this can be done based on any other reason in compliance with the law. Before any handover to a third party, there is a contract concluded which sets the processes of personal data so that they comply with the guarantees for the processing of personal data which The Administrator themselves keeps.
In compliance with appropriate legal regulations, The Administrator is entitled or obliged to hand your personal data over to:
a) relevant authorities of state administration, courts and authorities active in criminal proceedings with the purpose of fulfulment of their duties and the execution of the decision;
Handover of personal data to abroadThe personal data is processed in the Czech Republic. Some of the data is handed to third countries in compliance with the article no.46, par.2, letter c) Regulation of European parliament and The Council (EU) 2016/679 from the day of 27th April 2016 about the protection of natural persons in compliance with processing of personal data and free movement of this.
The time of processing of personal dataThe personal data is processed by The Administrator only for the necessary time in compliance with its purpose. The time of keeping the personal data arises from single legal titles and regulations based on which The Administrator processes personal data and the time of keeping this is followingly in compliance with The Record, Repository and Shredding Code of The Administrator.
CookiesWe save the cookies files on your computer only in the case when you agree on this. If you go on watching our website/ webpages after popping up of the cookies announcement and agreeing on this, you agree on saving cookies in your computer, phone or tablet.
NewsletterWhile interested in being sent the newsletter and other advertising information, the Administrator will process the provided personal information based on the agreement, minimally in the extent of the e-mail address. If the subject provides The Administrator with other personal information (eg.degree, name, surname, phone etc.), The Administrator processes this information too, for the above.mentioned purpose. The Administrator starts processing the personal information after the subject´s voluntary agreement for being sent the newsletter and other advertising information and followingly confirms the enrollment in a received e-mail message according to the instructions. Unless the enrollment is confirmed from the registered e-mail address, the given data is immediately damaged. This agreement if completely voluntary and can be cancelled anytime - by sending the announcement about the cancellation of the agreement in person or in writing to the address of the residence of The Administrator.
Processing of personal data for a contact formThe Administrator processes the data in the under the terms of a contact form in compliance with the regulation of European parliament and The Council (EU) 2016/679 from the day of 27th April 2016 about the protection of natural persons in compliance with processing of personal data and free movement of this and about the cancellation of the directory 95/46/ES (general regulation about the protection of personal data) (followingly only as "Regulation"), mainly your following information:
Name and surname;
The address of your residence
Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and the inquiry are processed to enable the comminication between you and our company.
This data registred and processed in compliance with valid laws of The Czech Republic and the above-mentioned regulation of The European Parliament and The Council (EU) no. 2016/679 to be able to respond your request.
Keeping and processing personal data lasts for 6 months from the time of sending the message in the contact form upon the above-mentioned purpose, unless another legal regulation requires to keep the communication for a longer time.
The above.mentioned processing is enabled based on the article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) The regulation, it is about the necessary processing for fulfilment of the contract or for taking measures accepted before the conclusion of the contract required by the subject of the data.
After the expiration of this time, your data will be erased and physically damaged.
Rights of the subject of the data
1. Right to informationYour right is to ask The Administrator about the information of which data od yours and in which extent and purpose we process. This information will be provided to you in compliance with the rules of General regulation, in special situations by the time of 90 days. We will inform you about prolonging of the time in exceptional cases in time. If you require the information about the data we register about you, we will at first need to verify that you really are the person you are claiming to be and the information belongs to you. While requesting, identify yourself sufficiently. If needed we have the right to ask you for additional information for your identification before we provide you with your personal data which we process.
We have the right to refuse requests for information which is unfounded or are inadequately repeated, respectively its gain requires inappropriate effort or it would be too easy to get it (typically from reserve systems, archives etc.).
2. The update of data, right to correctionAs the personal data can change within time (eg.the change of surname), we will be pleased if you can inform us when any change occurs so that we could keep your current data and mistakes were prevented. Giving us the information about the changes is as well necessary for us to carry out the role of The Administrator.
Your right to correct your personal data which we register is connected with this. If you find out that our data is not current, you have the right to correct it.
3. ObjectionsIf you think that we do not process your personal data in compliance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic, your have the right to make an objection and we followingly investigate its legitimacy. We will inform you that your right is to contact the adequate supervising authority for The Protection of Personal Data under:
Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů
4. Right to be erasedIf you have ever agreed on our processing of your personal data, you have the right to call this off anytime and we are obliged to erase the personal data of yours that we process. The right to erasure is does not apply to data processed within the fulfilment of a contract, legal reasons or authorised interests. If any of your data is saved in saving systems which automatically arrange for immunity of all our systems and work as protective tools against the loss of data in the case of accidents, we are not capable of erasing this data from these systems, and mostly it is not even possible. However, this data is no longer processed and will not serve to any other purposed of processing.
5. Right to reduce the processingThis right means that cou can disagree with processing of your personal data when you find out or think that your data is not processed in compliance with the valid legislation or the processing could endanger your rights and freedom. Cases when this can occur are the following:
Right to correction - you deny the correctness of our personal data. While verifying the correctness of your personal data as The Administrator, you have the right to ask us for limiting of using this inexact data.
The processing of personal data is iilegal, but you do not require its erasure, only limitation of its processing.
Us, as The Administrator do not need the data for the purpose of processing (we should erase it in this case) but you require it for the reason of execution, defence of legal claims.
You protest against the processing. During the time of investigation whether our interests as The Administrator or yours as The Subject of the data, it is necessary to limit the processing of this data.
6. The right to transmission of personal data1. You, as the subject of the data have the right to gain the data belonging to you and which you have provided The Administrator with in a structuralized, commonly used and legible form, and you have the right to hand this over to another administrator without The Administrator preventing you from this in the following cases:
the processing is based on the agreement acc.to the article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) or article 9 paragraph 2 letter a) or in the contract acc. to article 6 paragraph 1 letter b; and
processing is made automatically
2. While carrying out your right to transmission of data acc. to the paragraph 1 the subject has the right for the data to be handed over to the second administrator straight away if this is technically possible.
3. By carrying out the right mentioned in the paragraph 1 of this article, article 17 is not affected. This right is not to be applied to the processing necessary for the fulfilment of the task carried out in public interest or while executing public power which The Administrator is entrusted with.
4. Rights and freedoms of other people can not be negatively affected by the right mentioned in the 1st paragraph.
7. The right of not being a participant of automatical decidingThis right enables you, as the subject of the data, not to be the subect of the decision based namely on automated processing, includinf presenting, which has legal impacts on you or has a similar influence on you significantly.In other words, the point is to arrange for not deciding by automated processed without human intervention, apart from possible exceptions.
Automated deciding is acceptable only in such a case then it is necessary for conlusion of a contract between you and The Administrator if it is permitted by the law of EU or its member country or when based on your explicit agreement.
Who can help you:
When having any questions about the protection of personal data, do not hesitate to contact us under: email@example.com or in the residence of The Administrator:
Central Fluidsystems s.r.o.