The new GB ball valve is on the market
We have launched a new ball valve GB series that increases the reliability and safety of fluid systems, reduces installation costs, and extends product life in corrosive environments.
The GB Series has expanded our current offering with a 413 bar (6 000 psi) full flow ball valve with 3/8 to 1 inch end connections.
The valve design has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of high-flow applications in a variety of industries.
- Oil and gas industry
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Alternative fuels
What can you expect from a GB valve?
- Possibility of use in the most demanding applications
- Medium flow in both directions (with standard PEEK seal)
- Available with Swagelok compression fittings, which simplify system design, save time and labor
- Patented design that reduces the risk of accidental disassembly or fluid leakage
- Alloy materials in accordance with NACE MR0175 that reduce corrosion and prolong the service life
- Optional handle locking and panel mounting
- Compatible holder with ISO 5211 pneumatic drive, which allows on-site configuration